Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Life is Good



I found this tag this morning when I was hunting through my closet looking for something to wear. It is from my favorite pair of flannel pajama pants. Pink with white daisies. When I bought the pants a few years ago, for a scrapping get away of course, I must have just tossed the tag on the closet shelf with the intention of including it on a scrap page. {Of course I did, that sounds so "me" doesn't it?} Little did I know that Life is Good would become more than a cozy pair of pants to me. It is kind of my personal mantra. When the kids are on my nerves, Life is Good reminds me how fortunate I am to have these kids to bug me. When I am tired at the end of a long day, I think how fortunate I am to have worked hard to be tired. When I go to put on my favorite jeans to walk the dogs, go to the park with the family, the movies with Ira, just run errands on the weekend, I think, yeah, life is pretty good. Do What You Like. Like What You Do. The guys that came up with this stuff knew what they were talking about. Who knew a pair of pajama pants would turn out to give me my outlook of life? Good thing they are comfortable.

No comments: