Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bad Blogger!

Bad, Bad, Blogger! Did I not post yesterday? Are you sure? I thought I posted yesterday? Where did the time go? What exactly did I do yesterday? Where did yesterday go? What about today? What the hell happened to today? How does this happen! It isn't like I was busy or anything? I didn't even cook dinner the last few nights, we went out? Where does time go? This is my life. Things get in the way. The best intentions.. all those cliches. I just don't understand how it happens. It seems as though all I did today after work was read the mail, grab a bite for dinner, pajamas, tuck kids in, and it is almost 10:00. Hmph. I think I have to learn a little time management or organization or something. There has to be a better way to make it through the week?

No comments: