Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday!


To my parents, Phil and Nancy! Every year Ira and I take them out to celebrate their birthdays. Since they are only 4 days apart, it is easy to share the night, except this year their busy social calendar kept us from getting a date until almost 2 weeks after the big days. What's that all about? Being all grown up, it is a great pleasure to be able to just enjoy the company of my parents. We can talk, relax, and it is always a good time. I don't think that 20 years ago I would have believed you if you told me that one day a great Saturday night would be going out with the parental units. Perspective of the young, I suppose. Now I know that nights like this are the ones I treasure. Year after year, Phil and Nancy just get better :o)
Love you, mom & dad!

No comments: