Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas at Grammy's

I know it is a bit late, but that just seems to be how I do things, so deal with it :o) Actually, I seemed to get sucked into Facebook everytime I turned the computer on and if that didn't get me, I have become addicted to about 20 or so fabulously hysterical blogs that I read religiously. My personal blogging and computing has taken a back burner to my addiction.

Anyway, here are the pictures my dad and I took Christmas morning. I am certain that the girls will hate me when they are older, but I have seen pictures of myself on many Christmas mornings that are not flattering. At least I had the consideration to give them adorable matching pajamas for Hanukkah the night before. (Ok, so I have scrapbook paper that matches the color of the pajamas... so sue me, but I have some great layouts coming as well now!) It isn't my fault Erin didn't like the shirt and wore something else.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Pepper looks evil! Kids look great!

Aubree said...

GASP --- you dressed your kids to match your scrap papers....tell me it ain't so!! he-he.