Monday, December 22, 2008

Krassan Family Hanukkah Party

Always amazing... always chaotic.... but i wouldn't have it any other way. Too many latkes (but they are sooo good) too much food, and just the right amount of family. The best part? I love that both my family and Ira's family all come together for all the holidays. It doesn't' matter if it is their holiday or not; Christmas or Hanukkah... they all celebrate together. That is just so cool. I got this cool little video camera thingy. Here is a clip of the madness when we counted down and let the kids tear into their pile of presents. My favorite moment of the night. Both of my girls got digital cameras. I will be accepting bribes to not post unflattering pictures of family and friends (and so far, majority of pictures they have taken all are) to this blog. I prefer milk chocolate, itunes gift cards, sweaters from J Jill, and Lucky Jeans :o) Just to warn you? Erin has already asked me how she can start her own blog. Don't say you didn't know...

No comments: